The objectives of degree of BS Nursing are as under, in accordance with Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC) and HEC’s policy students are expected to:
- Prepare competent, committed , knowledgeable nurse for hospital and community settings.
- Produce nurses who will integrate evidence-based study into clinical practice for the care of individuals, families and communities.
- Enable nurses to meet the future challenges, including changes in technology.
- Educate nurses with appropriate knowledge , skills and attitudes with clinical competency.
- The opportunities in nurse careers are endless. After several years of experience , the nurse is eligible to pursue specialization of choice.
- This an often means more opportunities in the nursing profession, including leadership, education or management.